Damocles 1208 is a device with 12 remote inputs and 8 outputs over Ethernet with Web interface. The device provides M2M communication for connection to SNMP and SCADA systems. Damocles 1208 has pulse counters on digital inputs. The device supports E-mail and SNMP trap notifications of input state changes. Box-2-Box mode - outputs can be controlled over the LAN by another device.
Damocles 1208 provides digital inputs (DI) and digital outputs (DO) that can be remotely controlled over the Web. The Inputs and outputs can also be controlled over the network using M2M protocols (SNMP, Modbus/TCP, XML over HTTP. Typical application of Damocles 1208 involves energy consumption monitoring by counting pulses from meters. The HWg-PDMS application converts pulses to kWh per time period and creates MS Excel output reports.
- Remote equipment monitoring:Monitoring of A/C, UPS, security system status (status relays)
- Energy consumption monitoring:Counting of pulses from electricity / water / gas meters. Conversion to price using HWg-PDMS in MS Excel.
- Alarm alerts:Turning on a warning light or a horn upon alarm at another unit (over the network, Box-2-Box mode)
- UPS and back-up generator monitoring:Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP
- Security systems:IP surveillance systems (external sensors) and Equipment status, access control systems
- SCADA:Connection of external inputs to multiple independent systems